One Piece: New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roaring Loud and Proud [Lion's Roar Meetup]

4 posters

Go down

Roaring Loud and Proud [Lion's Roar Meetup] Empty Roaring Loud and Proud [Lion's Roar Meetup]

Post by Mitsukai Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:38 am

The Lion of the Hidden Cloud Village, or so he was called is a massive man standing nearly seven feet tall four foot wide at the shoulders with a mane of wild red hair including a beard. This man was a pure mountain of muscle who looked more at home in flannel with a giant axe felling trees than as a master of espionage, stealth and assassination. But ninja is exactly what he was, and he was damn good at it, which is what brings him here as one of the jonin instructor of the cloud village.

On this particularly lovely day, Shishi had sent a message to the poor unfortunate sods who were assigned to learn from him, and now here he sat waiting for them to show. He picked a large plateau that he had flattened out with a combination of smashing clones and earth jutsu. The only thing left from the original plateau was the one single tree on the edge that the Red haired shinobi was sitting under.
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Back to top Go down

Roaring Loud and Proud [Lion's Roar Meetup] Empty Re: Roaring Loud and Proud [Lion's Roar Meetup]

Post by Nakita Arachne Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:27 am

"Alright this was a bit out of the way to find the location, don't you think Luna?"asked a small blonde haires girl holding out a hand for a white eagle to land on giving her a treat to help find her teacher. Her cyan blue eyes watched closely at the man they know as " the Lion of the hisden cloud" he was every bit what she was told and at this point se rather be with the less intimidating and sexual looking jounin Fumiko
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

Roaring Loud and Proud [Lion's Roar Meetup] Empty Re: Roaring Loud and Proud [Lion's Roar Meetup]

Post by Aiden Suido Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:50 pm

It was unexpected when he got the notice, but alas he was up and ready to go just as fast as he was informed. Not quite remembering how to get where he needed to be, Jerome would what till he found his teammate. He would follow her almost all the way there before he remembered about his route and the last time he had been here, though all of it's actual content after the traveling are a little fuzzy.

Entering the scene just after the girl, Jerome would stand a couple feet to her side, ready for instruction by the giant that sat before him. Even sitting the man would tower the boy to some degree. Jerome would wonder how well this man would work as a jungle gym, and then losing himself through a series of other pointless thoughts while maintaining half of his attentive consciousness.

Aiden Suido

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsukai Tue Jul 28, 2020 3:53 am

"Hahaha Good, you two made it here just fine I am glad to see that, though if you couldn't navigate the village to one of our training grounds well you wouldn't be much use to us out in the field would you" Shishi would say in his raucous laughing way, hell as silently as the man could move he could just as quickly blow out someones ear drums with a laugh. Standing himself up to his full height he would beam down at the pair who had gathered before stretching upwards. "Well now that everyone his here, why don't you tell me a bit about yourselves. Here I will start, as you probably already know, I am Shishi, known as the Lion of the Hidden Cloud Village, and probably one of the strongest Taijutsu users in the village if not the world through a combination of my mastery of all eight gates, the lightning armor technique, and our villages very own overpowering taijutsu style."
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Arachne Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:40 am

"You act like there is much for us to actually account for. I am Altaira Mokin-Rui. This is my familar, Luna. I am from the Mokin-Rui Bloodline. I guess i am good with Ninjutsu and Taijutsu in combination of aide from Luna." She spoke moving her hand through her platinum hair as her Cyan eyes moved from the massive being of muscle that is her sensei to the team mate as luna was too busy cleaning her wings and feather to really pay too much mind to the conversation. She perked up raising her head listening to the mighty laugh almost seeming on guard expecting something to happen.
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Suido Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:29 am

Scratching his head Aiden would blink yet again back into the conversation. Everyone was staring at him. "I forgot what I was doing. Umm." He would stutter a moment then remember immediately, as he slowly got back information from what his teammate said of herself. [Color=#6600cc]"Oh yeah, Hi I'm Aiden Suido. Hmm. I enjoy remembering things. Ha. These swords are my specialty, and I'm pretty good at ninjutsu, I'm okay taijutsu. He would give himself another moment to think, "also, can we learn that special taijutsu you were talking about earlier? " Aiden would leave the stares for his superior. His stare felt as bored looking as a sack of potatoes. He started getting hungry thinking about that.

Aiden Suido

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsukai Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:08 am

"Good Good, while you are right in the fact that the pair of you are young and inexperienced it does not mean that there is nothing. For example your clan is a wonderful example of this, the bond you share with your partner, the lovely creature that she is by the way makes you perfect for all forms of scouting and the fact that you never truly are alone is a wonderful advantage." Shishi would say, his voice booming out full of mirth and joy. "As for you Aiden, if you have the interest in it I can teach you, but uh... we might need to get some meat on those bones of yours to use it properly. Can't really lariat someone with skinny arms, too easy to avoid."

Shishi would hold out his arm in example, which might have been almost as big around as the entirety of Aiden, atleast at the bicep. It was definitely bigger around than the tiny Altaira, "Though I would say with your build a swifter style might suit you better, because what good is having the power to crush a mountain if it can never connect with your opponent. Granted the same can not be said about being able to strike dozens of times with the force of a needle."
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Arachne Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:45 am

"I guess your right. Well me and luna are here on this team since using taijutsu is pretty common and your right i am never alone when i have her by my side. I have always had her ever since i was a lot tinier."she said rubbing luna's ²head gently feeling her head rubb against her fingers letting out a cawk of approval of the rubbing. Altaira contiued while turning her head to shishi "so is our team only that of us three or has the third genin not been filled yet? Surely it isnt hard to find a fit for our tean"she said
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Suido Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:56 am

Aiden would look down to his two fists, admiring his potential. He liked to go fast so the idea seemed feasible. "That's an idea." His mind would wander half way through. Lost in a daze staring at His teammate. He would wonder of what his kitty would think of that bird. A shiver would rush down his spine as he would imagine horrific chaos.

Looking back at the Lion, the boy would ask, "That sword there, may I hold it?" Glorying over the behemoth's hilt and sheathe, it seemed like it were nearly the length of himself.

Last edited by Aiden Suido on Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aiden Suido

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsukai Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:56 am

"Oh there will be a third, the higher ups just had not quite figured out who else would complement the rather uniqueness of our team, as well as would survive my teaching methods" Shishi would say, the grin never wavering from his face, when Aiden would ask to hold the sword, Shishi would oblige unfastening it from his belt sheath and all he would with one hand hold out the gladius to the young man. While the blade itself would be shorter than a standard katana, it was easily two to three times the width with a twin edge. Boasting atleast three to four times the weight.

While Shishi being the mountain of a man that he was had no issues hoisting and swinging the blade poor little aiden might find even drawing it from the sheath a challenge nevermind trying to use it in a fight.
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Arachne Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:07 am

"Actually, I think the Raikage and I have came to a decent agreement on who your third member will be." Spoke a voice as the blue hair she devil known as Fumiko came walking to them holding the hand of a strange crocidile like creature. Fumiko enjoyed her oriental fashion and the bright neon blues and neon teals. Another notiable feature is simply the woman wasnt one to be too modest she covered what needed to be without fully hiding the body she enjoyed and cared for. "Shishi, This is my current son Nakai."She spoke "Nakai, This is Shishi, our prideful moutain of a teacher and these are your squad mates."She spoke with a smile

Altaira looked between the two while listening to shishi. How the hell did this woman have a crocodile for a son? Altaira was trying to understand the logical concept of human and animal along with considering the option Fumiko had adopted the crocodile...which brought up even more questions. She shaked her head before lifting her arm allowing luna to take off before looking towards Nakai "Hi! I'm Altaira and thats luna...my familar"Spoke the platnium haired genin holding her hand out to hin
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

Post by HAGANE Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:46 am

Hearing Fumiko announce his presence, Nakai presented himself from around her legs. Tribal gold trinkets were adorned around his neck and golden wrist plates presented themselves on his arms. Nakai's eye movements were quick and studious, as he observed the others around him. Nakai showed a somewhat timid nature to start with, bowing slightly he would present himself. "Greetings my name is Na-kai. I hope to get along with you all", He would say in about as loud of a voice he could muster in the current situation.  

Nakai was presented with the hand of one of the current team members, to which he hesitantly grabbed softly. "Hi! I'm Altaira and thats luna...my familar", the girl would say. Nakai nodded at her with a soft smile, before turning his attention to the mighty Shishi. Nakai's eyes lit up when he saw the man, and he approached the man without the timid nature he had presented thus far. Nakai looked up upon the man, and his eyes glinted with adoration of his size. It reminded Nakai a lot about the mighty stature of his people.

Being so distracted with the current man he was looking at, Nakai hadn't quite gotten introduced to the last member.
HAGANE
HAGANE

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Suido Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:13 am

Aiden would allow himself a smile, something he didn't think of often. The blade had his attention to the fullest. Step one, swing. That was a toughy, the blade was far too heavy. He would fall on his face in the failed attempt. Maybe if he unsheathed it, it would get lighter. An idea that just might work, Aiden would roll over and with two hands on the hilt and his feet clutching the sheathe he would slide the blade ever slowly out.

Once the blade was fully unsheathed Aiden would rise to his feet with it in hands. Then as he turned to adjust his posture he would see it. It being the small.
Boy? Of a lizard person of sorts.. Aiden would cock his head in wonder, then looking back to the sword he would ready himself and put his shoulder and entire weight into it, having just enough force, finally, to lift the damn blade with Aiden's scrawny arms. He can carry his weight but that sword was something else. In getting distracted mid swing of an oversized hunk of metal, the boy would go flowing a couple feet with the sword. Instead of swinging it he checked it it would seem. This time Aiden would not get up so quick. Lost in thought of how he could have prevented that. Letting go would have came to mind only too late.

Aiden Suido

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsukai Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:22 am

"Hahaha Wonderful, I knew it would only be a matter of time" Shishi would say, letting out a booming laugh as Fumiko had made her presence known. The colorful kunoichi was far from being shy, or even remotely modest in her attire, using her figure and the villages training in seduction to it's fullest extent. Not that it would help her much in a full out brawl, it would in more cases than not prevent things from escalating to that point, unless other women get involved... then even Shishi as unflappable as he is would be hesitant to get involved. "Welcome little Nakai, it is a pleasure to meet you. So what kind of training have you had, or would like to have?"

Out of the corner of Shishi's eye he would catch Aiden attempt to swing the sword, the weight of the blade proving to be a bit much for the young man who had been thrown off balance by the momentum. Walking over to Aiden, Shishi would grab the blade between two fingers stopping it dead, making it impossible for the young man to swing. "No point taking your own head off when we haven't even started training for the day."
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Arachne Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:49 am

"I havnt personally been able to train him as well he is different from our kind as i been more focus helping him fit in so he can maybe feel comfortable enough around others of this village. I wouldnt even know where to begin but me and the raikage feels that fitting him with your team and your taijutsu speciality along with your stature might fit well into helping him adjust so maybe it can help him find his family again."spoke fumiko taking note of nakai already seeming comfortable around their local giant

Altaira watched nakai become distracted by their giant of a teacher hearing the booming laughter of their teacher before looking at aiden"you need to put that down before you kill yourself by accident"she said
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

Post by HAGANE Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:11 am

"Hahaha Wonderful, I knew it would only be a matter of time", Shishi would say bellowing with laughter. Then his attention would turn to Nakai, "Welcome little Nakai, it is a pleasure to meet you. So what kind of training have you had, or would like to have?" Shishi would ask. Nakai wasn't so confident on an answer until Fumiko answered for him.

Fumiko's answer had basically summed up Nakai for the time being in a nutshell, although Nakai still had his own comment. "You look almost as big as my Elder's", he would add, with a toothy grin forming.
HAGANE
HAGANE

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Suido Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:51 pm

The boy would return the blade to its rightful holder, understanding the weight of such a weapon would do quite the blow. "such a mighty weapon. I cannot wait for my choices to be just as fulfilling as yours."

Aiden would then turn his attention to Nakai, hoping to make a good impression of himself. Marveling the scaled wonder infront of him, the purple eyed boy would stare at him blankly for just a moment, obsessively overthink his words. "Nice to meet  where are you from? I've never seen anybody like you before." Upon further thought, Aiden found that a focus yo his curiosity would be no better place to begin his relationship.

Aiden Suido

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsukai Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:20 am

"It is more for defense than offense, even with all of it's heft. I had it crafted this way because at my size it is hard to properly parry attacks through the use of finesse like you are supposed, so i needed a sturdier blade where I could just overpower the enemies strikes with blows of my own." Shishi would say, flipping the blade around catching the weapon by the hilt, picking up his sheath he would slide the blade back where it belonged, strapping the sheath back to his belt, "Well now that introductions are out of the way, I want to see what you guys can do first hand, so until I say to stop, I want you guys to hit me with everything you got. This will give me a good idea as to what your limitations are, and where I need to focus your training. So you better not hold back"
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Arachne Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:03 am

Fumiko smiled walking a distance from the group deciding to sit in just so if needed she would be there for nakai. She just couldn't help but worry even though she knew Nakai was in the best hands.

She was curious how he would handle this team exercise to try taking down the lion

Altaira was revealed to see aiden put down the massive blade as she watched Nakai and shishi getting along. She turned her attention to shishi's words they were suppose to take him on..now he was joking if he thought they could but for training it was possible. "Alright guys. Aiden for the love of all things watch your blade please we dont want ro possibly hurt our teammate"said altaira
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

Post by HAGANE Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:42 pm

The boy name Aiden had greeted Nakai, "Nice to meet you. where are you from? I've never seen anybody like you before." Aiden had said with a question in the middle. Nakai felt somewhat incapable of answering the question, as he really didn't know much. His people had a name for their land, yet when he looked around he saw nothing that looked the same. Yet Nakai still took it upon himself to answer. "Home is where Lustria is", Nakai would answer still holding the toothy smile he had flashed at Shishi. Yet the reality of never returning home only seemed to sink in as he answered. With his face changing to a much more neutral state Nakai would continue, "Haven't seen many of you either", he would answer to aiden before his attention was drawn quickly to Shishi's words.

With the introductions mostly out of the way and with Shishi's first order of training. The young three were tasked with showing off their capabilities. Hearing Altaira's words, Nakai lowered his stance slightly and tensed the muscles in his body. He looked over towards his two new teammates, then towards his new Sensei. It was just an individual evaluation right? Or were there other factors involved? Nakai was young and conflicted, unable to point to one or the other. Instinctively Nakai chose the former, and like his people would choose to take a very forward approach. Digging his hands into the ground and using his immense upper body strength, Nakai would fling himself towards Shishi. With his fist clenched and taking on the momentum of his lunge, he would go for an immediate blow to Shishi's face. With such an immense difference in their skill and strength it was almost guaranteed for Nakai to fail with his assault, albeit you'd have to admire his courage. Surely there were not many individuals who would ever dare a stunt like that without flinching. There were many people in the world however, and Nakai had miles to climb the peaks of learning.
HAGANE
HAGANE

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Suido Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:55 pm

Aiden would watch in awe as the lizardboy lunged himself at the brute of a teacher. The kid had guts, but what would come of him is even more exciting. Aiden would summon his white tiger whom would charge the lion from one side while Aiden would run up the other end of the man. The cat would claw for the man's legs while the boy went for the man's dominate arm, both swords unsheathed just as he would reach the man.

Aiden Suido

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsukai Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:52 pm

Shishi would remain unmoving as the scaly fist connected squarely with his jaw smiling at the little gator who while capable of packing quite a punch would find his Jounin instructor quite immovable. Aiden however was not so lucky, Ah a summoning, and at this age not a bad trick, and being able to do a pincer move without help from the teammates, that is nice. But not good enough. Shishi's leg lashed out in a blur striking hard against the tigers jaw sending the white beast flying as if it was kitten.

As for dealing with the incoming assault of Aiden, Shishi would just parry the blades away with just his hand, striking them on their flats with just a couple of fingers before sneaking his hand past the flurry of blades to land a flick on Aiden's forehead. "Come on, is that all? how about you Altaira, gonna keep just sitting in the back like that"
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Arachne Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:55 pm

"Why of course. It was better to observe how our newest member can fight. "She replied with a smile folding her hands behind her making some quick handsigns before running her hand through her hair giving a quiet signal to Her eagle as it dive bomb down a bit behind Shishi before sending a flurry of razor sharp feathers with each flap of it's wings towards his back finding she prefer to keep out of range as she wasn't the best at up-close attacks yet.

"You got this Nakai! Just relax and work with your teammates!"Cheered Fumiko from her spot on a boulder watching the spar as she could tell it was going to take alot getting not only nakai use to team work but there was also his teammates who clearly didn't see, to try taking him down together.
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

Post by HAGANE Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:38 pm

With Nakai's connected hit dealing little in the way of anything at all, Nakai reflexively jumped back crawled out of sight into the fauna. Hearing his adoptive mother's words of encourage kept some kind of hope in his heart to do well in this small trial. Aiden had summoned a Tiger and assaulted their sensei alongside the summon, however his assault was also met with little results as he was effortlessly pushed back. Nakai turned his eye's towards their third teammate, listening to her comment on his own efforts.

Watching as Altaira used her companion to bombard Shishi from behind, Nakai took a moment to catch her lack of frontal protection. With his hand still a little raw from his first engagement, Nakai took all judgement in proceeding to take the front for her, even if ending unsuccessful. Launching himself out in front of Altaira and rushing down Shishi's knees with a bite from his jaw, Nakai would stand as her Bulwark possibly distracting or taking the brunt of Shishi's first response.
HAGANE
HAGANE

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiden Suido Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:57 am

Aiden would not be discouraged, as he watched before himself two other brave souls challenging themselves against this rock. Leaving his tiger in the past, Aiden would lift himself up and make a running start just after Nakai, blades ready. He would move to assault alongside his comrade in a frontal assault, focusing his chakra to his blades, this time giving every fiber of his body he could muster to make a blow with one of his blades. Aiden would not falter less he lost his will.

Aiden Suido

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum