One Piece: New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A whole new World (Fumiko meets Nakai)

2 posters

Go down

A whole new World (Fumiko meets Nakai) Empty A whole new World (Fumiko meets Nakai)

Post by Nakita Arachne Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:14 am

On a bright sunny day a teal haired Jounin moved slowly amongst the forested shell of the great Genbu. A cloak wrapped around her shoulders with a white scarf around her neck. Her Cyan blue eyes glowed against the shadows of the tree's coverage from the sunlight. On her back was a big basket with many little pockets and bags inside it. She looked at the piece of paper in her left while a staff with a cyan japanese lantern seemed to float at the end of the staff's curves top seamlessly.

"Almost...The herb should be growing here."She spoke moving into some fallen ruins that forest claimed heading into a cave of sorts on the massive turtles back looking at the cave. At first the inside was dark till her eyes adjusted welcoming the soft bright neon blues,purples, and pinks along with greens of the strange plant life.
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

A whole new World (Fumiko meets Nakai) Empty Re: A whole new World (Fumiko meets Nakai)

Post by HAGANE Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:25 am

Crawling and rushing his way through fallen tree's and dead tree roots, Nakai made his way across the forest floor with great speed. Adorned with golden Necklaces, and golden wrist rings that shimmered from the peering light that beamed onto the forest floor. He also wore his people tradition garments across his torso.

Nakai previously had heard rustling and the traversal of someone within the area. Survival instincts kicking in, he made the immediate decision to get away. Sliding and crawling his way into the nearest back entrance of a cave, he made the decision to blend into the background of the fauna.

Then footsteps made their way towards his location, echoing through the hard walls, Nakai was left slowly backing his way into a den of tree roots only peering with glowing blue eyes. Not moving a muscle.
HAGANE
HAGANE

Back to top Go down

A whole new World (Fumiko meets Nakai) Empty Re: A whole new World (Fumiko meets Nakai)

Post by Nakita Arachne Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:18 pm

Fumiko looked up from her map scanning the enclosed cavern. She has felt a strange feeling of an unseen being following her but also possibly avoiding her the entire time. At first she pushed the parania to the back of her head while contiuing her journey but as time had went on she notice small signs. And very auick movements. Glisten of an unknown source and only there for as quick as a blink of her eye. Either a squirrel was having fun fucking with her, taunting her with its damn speed and reflexes or something tiny and hell a quick was following/ Avoiding her.

She closed her eyes taking a deep breath before rolling up the map placing it inside her basket. She adjusted the basket before continuing deeper into the cave. She didnt keep any sign of a guard up but she was ready to take siwb whatever was following her scanning the area as she moved to her destination of a massive grouping of mushrooms across from the covering of roots. She removed her basket from her bask setting it down pulling out a pair of gloves and a smaller bag. She took time and careful movements around the various mushrooms picking at the base of large pink cap ones to get the tiny blue top ones with a red stem "perfect"she said to herself acting to not pay mind to the possible threat.
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

Post by HAGANE Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:28 am

Watching as a stranger paced themselves into the depths of the cave, Nakai made no sharp movements but instead simply glared at their actions. They seemed gangly compared to Nakai and seemed to walk in a similar fashion to himself. Well when he did proceed to walk on two's. They wore strange clothing and possessed items he'd barely glimpsed on before. He'd seen others of their kind but had dodged interaction, in fear of capture. Nakai's mind raced with thoughts of escape from his cornered position as all he wanted to do was run as far as possible.

The stranger had begun picking from the fauna and fungi present in the cave, Giving Nakai ample opportunity to escape. The distance between them was at least ten metres, and Nakai had scanned a crevasse recently that let to the outside.

Playing out his time for a moment, Nakai patiently waited and waited. Then from the shadowed den of roots Nakai blitzed it for his escape route. It he got to the crack, then perhaps running was a viable option if not then anything could happen.
HAGANE
HAGANE

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Arachne Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:58 am

Fumiko seemed to idly pick at the fauna. She listen to the silence paying attention to breaths finding one that seemed bigger then most of the animals. She waited working on the mushroom counting each second. Hearing the sudden movement caused her to move quickly turning on the balls of her feet darting forward having a clear edge of leg length and aerodynamic figure getting even before sliding. She used her hand to stir the change of direction stopping in front of Nakai's exit. "WAIT!"she called before realizing the tiny figure wasn't so tiny when his mass that possibly barreled into her somewhat big airbags she called a d cup chest covered in various layers
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

Post by HAGANE Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:59 pm

Nakai was left with quite a surprise as he barged into the stranger who had just seemingly teleported in front of him. His sturdy, rough, and scaly body landing against their soft fleshy body. He had heard the word "WAIT!" called out before hand. So the the stranger could talk at least, although Nakai had little interest in talking to his possible captor. Backing away and peering upon the now more visible creature, Nakai noted that it was one of those human walkers and judging by the size of their bosom he could somewhat deduce that it was possibly female.

Nakai's eye's glowed blue from the contrasting light with swirls of green and yellow painting their way through his glistening eyes. Taking a slow and jarring step backwards, his various trinkets and gold adornings shone their way into eyes view. His eyes were wide, and his clean blue scales became prominent. Fear had its name written all over Nakai's expression, leaving only his exposed pointy teeth to be the last detail that would've probably given away what he was by now.

Frozen in time like a statue Nakai simply waited for a moment, then proceeded to scurry on all fours into the opposite direction to the strange female. He had only two ways of escape, the main entrance and the crevasse through the wall. maybe the roots could give him time to get away from the teleporting person. Nakai was less than in favourable conditions.

Taking the main entrance route, Nakai was hoping to leg it out of the cave with no more confrontation.
HAGANE
HAGANE

Nakita Arachne likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Arachne Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:38 am

'There is no way his kind is from here."She spoke to herself taken by surprise of the reptilian appearance of a possible child "i said wait damnit."she said taking off her cloak going after him once again having no problem catching up to him. She held the cloak open with both hands before she took the lunge using her cloak to try wrapping the reptile like human in it. She could let it get away but it was a simple child right? It seemed scared of hee and she didn't see any signs of anyone else like the child. She just couldn't let it stay on the massive turtle all alone. No one should be all alone in this world.
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

Post by HAGANE Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:24 am

"i said wait damn it", Nakai heard the stranger call out as he ran for his dear life. It seemed to be useless however as she had an incredible speed advantage over Nakai. Nakai held the vision of freedom glinting in his eyes, before a large cloak was placed over him. Nakai fearing the worst struggled for dear life, clawing and gnawing at the fabric in hopes of desperate escape. Nakai would eventually stop struggling however more or less just giving into his fate. Was Nakai going to be forced into slavery or was he going to be put on display without hopes of ever seeing his home ever again.

The cave seemed to go silent for a moment, before sniffling could be heard. Curling his tail around his balled up body, tears would build and fall from Nakai's eyes and roll down his scaled face. It wasn't long before the sniffling turned into audible crying noises. Fearing that Nakai would be confined to a life without freedom, he would uncontrollably cry.
HAGANE
HAGANE

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Arachne Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:54 am

Fumiko held on tightly allowing her thin long frame to keep around him "Calm down...Its alright little one...I'm not trying to harm you."She said gently feeling him stop struggling before hearing the sobs. She moved the cloak lightly allowing his head out pulling him against her body "Hey now...Calm down little fella."She said having a scent of blue berries from her shampoo. She used the stick next to her pulling her bag to her before reaching inside digging around "oh where is those snacks."she said finding a bag of jerky like meat she had stored for the trip "Here..."She said "they are safe see."she said taking a bite of the dried meat holding a piece to the creature. If there was one thing she knew. Food always helped calm her down maybe the little guy would like some
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

Post by HAGANE Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:50 am

"Calm down...Its alright little one...I'm not trying to harm you", the strangers voice would gently say. Light was exposed back to Nakai's watering eyes, as he continued to cry. Nakai wasn't very fond of being touched but he wasn't exactly in control of the current circumstances. "Hey now...Calm down little fella", she would say pulling him closer. The scent of blue berries had been present since he'd seen the individual, but the scent was more prominent now that he was so close.

She seemed to use a stick to pull her sack thing over to her reaching inside and rummaging for an item. "oh where is those snacks.", she would say eventually pulling out a bag of jerky. She would gesturing the food to Nakai. "Here. They are safe see", she would say taking a bite from the food item. It looked like dried meat, which made Nakai's stomach rumble quietly. She would then hold a piece over Nakai, which prompted Nakai to gently raise his head with an open maw. Snatching the piece from her grip, Nakai would slowly chew it.

Nakai's crying and sobbing had stopped, but water was still gathered in his eyes. With a quiet whisper Nakai would say "Captor?".
HAGANE
HAGANE

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Arachne Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:23 am

Fumiko watched the little guy and could only guess what was running through the creature's mind. She heard the reptile's cries and sob die down after accepting the piece of meat. She felt her heart strings being pulled watching his tears build up silently dripping down. She felt like she wanted to cry for it as well.

She heard a single word that caused her heart to drop and stop beating a few seconds fully seeing what the creature meant why it acted like it did. Her neon cyan hair moved slowly as she shook her head letting her face soften "No' No captor. Are you all alone little one...I have never meet any of your kind in this country..."She spoke deciding to take it slow to understand the child. It was scares and she could not blame it.
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

Post by HAGANE Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:40 am

"No' No captor. Are you all alone little one...I have never meet any of your kind in this country...", the woman would respond to the bundled up Nakai. Nakai's eyes went blank for a moment, as he understood her words. Peering his head up slightly, Nakai eyes would meet with her own. Nakai opened his mouth and began speaking quiet. However what came out was anything but an understandable langauge. "Salla-ma Toqe rok-rak gor mar, sotakh mok sotek ro gor-ra", it took a moment for Nakai's words to change to something atleast understandable. After all he'd only ever been used to using his native tongue.

"Lost. Home moving. No one here. Na-kai alone.", Nakai would say peering at the woman's hair. Nakai's demeanour would slowly become calmer, before he would continue a last few words.

"Lustria Na-kai find home".
HAGANE
HAGANE

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Arachne Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:57 am

Fumiko sat quietly listening to him speak a language she didnt know figuring it was his native tounges. She then heard some auditable enough of her language to understans the main point. He was a lost child in this massive moving forest. She closes her eyes while giving him another piece of jerky. She tried to decide how to respond deciding the following words to be a best fit for now. "I bet it is been lonely and i bet your parents and people are praying for your safety. How about you come live with me. We can find your family and you won't have to be alone here. I can help you and give you a place you can call home...Till we find your home."She spoke
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

Post by HAGANE Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:47 pm

Nakai being handed another piece of Jerky would also take it slowly, and chew quietly as he heard the Woman respond to his words. "I bet it is been lonely and i bet your parents and people are praying for your safety. How about you come live with me. We can find your family and you won't have to be alone here. I can help you and give you a place you can call home...Till we find your home", the woman would say. Nakai took in the words slowly, giving him a moment to fully understand what the stranger was proposing. With little other choices or direction, perhaps being in the company of others could help take down the unsettling nature of being stranded.

"Na-kai follow", Nakai would respond with while also giving a slight nod. Nakai would start sniffing her after his answer, before resuming his neutral position. Perhaps Nakai's only worry was that of, how are others of her kind going to react to Nakai?', was everyone as hands on as she was?

HAGANE
HAGANE

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Arachne Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:13 pm

Fumiko smiled slowly unwrapping Nakai from her cloak "I am guessing Nakai is what you call yourself. I am Fumiko but you can call me Fumi if it is easier"she said "By living with me. I will protect and provide for you the best I can while helping track down leads for your people to help you find them"she said with a light laugh happy to hear he would follow her. "I live in a city called Kumokaguire. It is a militarized village of sorts."She spoke unwrapping herself around him before standing up "It will be strange for you at first but I know several youngsters that will welcome you
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

Post by HAGANE Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:13 am

"I am guessing Nakai is what you call yourself. I am Fumiko but you can call me Fumi if it is easier", Fumiko said unwrapping Nakai. He made several uncomfortable actions, results of the events that had just happened. "By living with me. I will protect and provide for you the best I can while helping track down leads for your people to help you find them", she continued as she let out a small laugh.

"I live in a city called Kumokaguire. It is a militarized village of sorts.", Fumiko said now unwrapping herself, "It will be strange for you at first but I know several youngsters that will welcome you"

Standing on his own two feet, nakai balanced himself up and stretched slightly. Having been barraged with a wave of speech, he had only caught out a few things out of what Fumiko had said. Looking in her direction he would put on a confused face.

"Var?", Nakai would say in response. However with little context to his response, he made little sense. Moving his position over next to Fumiko's legs, he would smell her closing and body. Nakai's action seemed odd until he responded yet again, "Ko-ko", he would say gesturing towards her and then gesturing towards himself, "Na-kai".

Nakai then had to repeat a word that he couldn't quite understand, "Yung-ster", he would say tilting his head to the side.
HAGANE
HAGANE

Back to top Go down

Post by Nakita Arachne Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:04 am

"Alright if ko-ko helps you identify me then ko-ko it is."She spoke watching him sniff her. If she knew anything all species seem to have a thing about scents. Animals tend to recognize things by smell and become either around for the smell or stay away because of the smell.

"Well Nakai...i believe your yung-ster is youngster means children or child. However, lets get going so i can teach you the wonderious village I love in"she said slowly standing up brushing off dirt before putting her cloak back on. She adjusted her bag while lifting up her staff as the lantern glowed a light neon blue. Once she was ready and adjusted she held out a piece of jerky along with her hand "here take my hand so we can be off and hopefully get to my home before dark"she added.
Nakita Arachne
Nakita Arachne

Back to top Go down

Post by HAGANE Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:23 am

"Well Nakai...i believe your yung-ster is youngster means children or child. However, lets get going so i can teach you the wondrous village I live in", Fumiko would say dusting herself off and getting her gear together. She would hold out her hand with another piece of Jerky. "here take my hand so we can be off and hopefully get to my home before dark", she would say.

Nakai would gently grab the jerky out of her hand with his teeth and begin chewing on it, meanwhile he would hesitantly grab onto one of her fingers. Allowing her to lead him to his new detestation.

[THREAD EXIT]

HAGANE
HAGANE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down