One Piece: New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A meeting of partners (Tsume Mokin-rui & Sho Shiroi

2 posters

Go down

A meeting of partners (Tsume Mokin-rui & Sho Shiroi Empty A meeting of partners (Tsume Mokin-rui & Sho Shiroi

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:32 pm

Sho spent his time in class taking notes but he really wasn't there as he looked out the window spaced out. Today was a sunny day with few clouds in the sky Sho wished it wasn't so dam hot and found himself hoping for rain It was rather sad that between is normal classes here at the academy and at home one could say he was ahead as far as an education went and at times it make class rather boring when the same lessons are being taught to him twice. Finally School ended and Sho could sneak is way off to a nice shady tree in the training ground nearby. these was Shos favorite spot it was nice and shady for him to read and if/when his family sent for him he could just say he lost time with his training, Sho sit down and leans back on the tree and pulls out a book and will a smile relaxes back to read, Sho may also find some to train with later .

Derpy

Back to top Go down

A meeting of partners (Tsume Mokin-rui & Sho Shiroi Empty Re: A meeting of partners (Tsume Mokin-rui & Sho Shiroi

Post by Mitsukai Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:43 am

Ah yes, it was a beautiful day for a flight the sheer joy of Arashi's wings slicing through the air was communicated through the connection between the golden eagle dancing among the currents above, and Tsume the young Mokin-rui traveling the streets below. Making his way to one of his favorite training spots, a lovely plateau with a nice full tree that he loved to meditate under while practicing one of his favorite clan jutsus. A technique that would allow him to not only feel what Arashi does, but quite literally see through the large birds eyes. However today as Tsume arrived he would see that someone had beaten him to his favorite spot.

Beneath Tsume's favorite tree sat a silver haired young man, whose golden eyes dancing across the page of a book. "Good Afternoon, it is weird to see anyone else out here at this time of day."
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Back to top Go down

A meeting of partners (Tsume Mokin-rui & Sho Shiroi Empty Re: A meeting of partners (Tsume Mokin-rui & Sho Shiroi

Post by Derpy Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:10 pm

Sho laid in the grass using the tree as a pillow of sorts sho had gotten rather relaxed in his spot his spot his sword now leaning against the tree and his white cloak was hanged neatly on a branch.  Sho eyes read through the pages flickering back and forth from word to word. The book held up so it kept the sun out of sho's eyes. Sho didn't even notice the other boy who walked up to him he was so absorbed in his ready, a fact that his father would not be proud of.

Sho  head lifted in shock when he heard the boy great him assuming it was one of his family servant. when he realized it wasn't he returned to his normally blank expression and replied to the boy. " Good afternoon as well , and we most likely never see each other"

Derpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsukai Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:21 am

"Well that would be quite an impressive feat, as there is very little that we don't see." Tsume said, holding his arm out, with a massive screech from the the sky above combined with an impressive display of aerial acrobatics Arashi dived out of the sky looping around the young Mokin-rui's arm before landing on the out stretched limb, blinking one of it's golden eyes at the young boy under the tree. "Though I suppose I am coming a bit later than normal so that may have something to do with it."

Tsume would let out a soft chuckle, eliciting a light chortle from the bird of pray on his arm. "So what are you reading?"
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:32 am

" Weill I don't normally stay long because " Sho pauses as when he heard the screech of a bird looking upward as he sat up to watch the creature staring back at the bird eyed him before nodding. " as i was saying normally my family has come to collect me by now so its probably just a coincidence that we've never met " Sho felt a bit happy now that he though about it is family may let him stay even longer if he had company. " Oh my book right well its called Twilight" Sho seemed a bit embressed to be caught reading it, but then offered his had to Tsume "Right introductions i'm Sho Shiroi is nice to meet you " Sho wasn't to sure about introducing himself even his family's reputation but well its a bit late now.

Derpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsukai Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:40 pm

"A pleasure, my name is Tsume, Tsume Mokin-rui, and this is my partner Arashi" Tsume would say, grasping Sho's hand with a firm group, a beaming smile on his face, gesturing his head towards the Golden Eagle as he introduced him. A beaming smile on his face "Ah interesting, I think... Honestly not much of a reader, head in the clouds and what not, words just bore me and cause my eyes to glaze over, I would rather be flying around with my partner here but I have not quite master the arts needed to do so."

Tsume would reach over and start gently rubbing the golden eagle under his chin.
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down